Wednesday, May 26, 2010

glowworm grunt

I took this video on my iphone the other day and sent it to a couple people. After some pressure, I am posting it on the blog because it really is hilarious...and because unless your iphone has video capability no one else could see it. Kinley has recently been making a grunting noise when trying to push a button or squeeze a toy with all her might. She really got into it with her glowworm the other day...I am sure she will kill me for posting these things some day....haha!

4 comments:

Allison said...

love her!

lindsay b said...

Hilar!!! So cute.

Honey said...

That sweet angel face! Grunting or no grunting...she is beautiful!

Carrie said...

That is so funny! I love it when kiddos are so serious about things! AND I mainly got on here to comment about how FAMOUS you are! I just saw you twice on MADE! So cool! (By the way, I'm Carrie, mama of Molly, Allison and Kristen's friend... We met at Ella's birthday. :) )