Monday, May 2, 2011

Bluebonnets

It is so rainy and cold here today and it has us dreaming of a spring that is filled with flowers and sunshine! About a week ago we took Kinley to a field of bluebonnets in Grapevine. I really wanted to take some bluebonnet pictures this year. Ben thought it was kinda cheesy and but, we got to this fantastic field full of flowers and after seeing Kinley just love getting out and running around in them, he was sold. She was hamming it up and pointing at everything and it was pretty cute. April was also such a windy month! I can't remember the wind ever being this way in Texas. It was crazy. So, we are enjoying the crazy, wind-blown look in these pics.
IMG_5998
IMG_6000
IMG_5964
IMG_5970
IMG_5972
IMG_5974
IMG_5983
IMG_5982
Here's to hoping we have a sunny and pretty springtime soon!

3 comments:

Honey said...

LOVE that you took bluebonnet pics! I have to have a copy of the last one. Too cute!!

Camila said...

I think Mary used to make Sean & David do this every year. She is adorable! These are great pics!

Jan said...

New screen saver!!! Love these. I have one of Scott and Amy in the bluebonnets when they were little. I love you.