Friday, May 18, 2012

Last Day of School - 2 year old class

Yesterday was Kinley's last day of 2 year old class. Another year of preschool in the books. I really can't believe it flew by so fast! The two year old classes went out with a bang and had a big circus day theme for the last day of school. They turned each room into a station...like the snack room, the theatre, the train station...they had cotton candy, snow cones, a pizza party for lunch. It was a crazy day. I thought Kinley's red and white striped skirt I made her for her puppy party would be perfect for circus day.

We took some pictures outside like we did on the first day of school this year. I loved doing this comparison last year. It is crazy how much she has grown!

First day of school - September 6, 2011
IMG_7769
Last day of school - May 17, 2012 IMG_0541 IMG_0539 IMG_0543 We also added Ty to the end of the year pics since he was days away from being born at the beginning of the school year. IMG_0545 IMG_0547 He kept getting distracted by a rollie pollie. IMG_0553
My how things have changed. IMG_0546 Yay for Summer!

4 comments:

Honey said...

She is growing up so fast! I love the pic of them looking at each other.

Gram said...

Kinley really grew up and changed a lot over the year. She looks very grown up! You are going to have such fun with both of them this summer.

kristen said...

she looks so BIG! oh my gosh and this year she has her precious brother! i just love getting to see the change. and how sweet she is about God resting! that cracks me up. I bet that is what He did kinley! and i love the teachers gifts! so creative!! i love the grow theme.

Jan said...

Thanks AGAIN for making my day with these pics! New screen saver to show off! Love you.