Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of School

So, today was finally Kinley's first day of school.  I absolutely love Kinley's preschool and could not ask for more but, we definitely start later than everyone else out there!  Kinley has been ready for weeks for school to start and she could not run in the door fast enough.  She has a great class this year with lots of familiar faces.  I am excited to see how she grows this year and all that she learns.  

It didn't take much for Kinley to get excited about first day of school pictures.
IMG_1478 IMG_1482 IMG_1484 IMG_1485 

Ty was another story.  I could not get him to focus on me at all!  He was too busy watching a trash truck drive by.
IMG_1493 IMG_1497 IMG_1499

And, Kinley already had homework before school even started.  We decorated her All About Me poster and took it in for her first day.  She loved getting to color it with markers, stickers and pictures!
IMG_1506 
Showing off her new backpack.
IMG_1504 
She walked right in to school and unloaded her backpack in her cubby, handed off her teacher gifts, and grabbed her attendance name tag and put it in her slot.
IMG_1508 IMG_1510 IMG_1513 IMG_1515 
Yay for the school year starting!  We can't wait to see what the year brings! IMG_1502

4 comments:

Jan said...

Oh my gosh! So big! Can't believe it. Such a joy. Can't wait to keep them this weekend. Love all of you!

Allison said...

So cute! I love the matching denim with her and Ty! And McKenna! I love how much she loves school. That all about me poster is so cute, A+ for sure!

Honey said...

Such a big school girl! And a beautiful girl! I'm already missing her. I know she'll have a great year and make lots of new friends.

kristen said...

she is the prettiest, smartest, cutest girl in her class- I already know it. How does she know to do all that stuff?? she is a genius!! have a great year kinley!!