Tuesday, January 7, 2014

8 years

It's been 8 years of marriage for us today. 
 8 years of supporting each other and loving and growing and laughing and crying and fighting and forgiving. 
 8 of the best years of my life. 
 God gave me the perfect match in Ben. 
 He challenges me daily and loves me unconditionally, without waver, with such security. We've seen each other at our absolute best and absolute worst. We serve each other and take each other for granted. We sometimes laugh at the same things that no one else would laugh at and sometimes totally do not understand each other's humor. We are totally opposite with what we like to watch on TV and totally in sync with how much we love our precious kids. 
 God has molded us and changed us so much in these last 8 years together. We are both so different from when we first got married. Each more like the other. I like to think he has strengthened me and I have softened him. 

 I cannot say enough how thankful I am for this man God gave me. 
 Happy Anniversary, babe. 
 I have loved you since I was 17 and will never stop. 
 You are the love of my life and I am so excited for many, many more years to come. DSC_9832_3350pinkhoney DSC_9837_3354 DSC_9935_3452 DSC_9964_3481

1 comment:

Allison said...

What a beautiful post! I love everything you said. You guys really are the perfect couple and I love y'all so much! Happy 8 years!