Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Beauty & the Beast at Bass Hall

For my birthday Ben got me season tickets to Broadway at the Bass.
We also were able to purchase tickets for two other shows, one being Beauty & the Beast.
Ben and I decided right away to purchase them and add a ticket for Kinley.
 It would be her first show at the Bass Hall and I just knew she would love it.
 It was such a special night.  She relished the undivided attention and peppered us with questions non-stop on the way to the show.
We grabbed a quick bite to eat across the street at Cheesecake factory.
Untitled Untitled
The show was great! We weren't allowed to take any pics at all inside the theatre for this show, which is unlike the other shows.
So, we just took one in the entryhall.
Untitled Untitled We love, love, loved the alone time with Kinley.
She was so sweet and grateful and just a joy. I cherish time getting to pour into and just enjoy our only girl. She has two little brothers that adore her and will always be looking up to her. I pray that we can take more opportunities to just get a feel for where her heart is and love on and pour into her two-on-one more often.
 

No comments: