Monday, July 20, 2015

Katie's shower

I had the privilege of hosting Katie's baby shower for baby Easton at my house!
It was so much fun.
The hostesses and I decided on an arrow/ tribal theme to match Easton's nursery.
I got really excited and made fabric garland and lots of paper shaped garland in the nursery colors of navy, grey and a little bit of mint green.
July 2015
 
I also stained a couple pieces of wood and painted arrows on them and strung them together with rope to hang for decor and for Katie to take home for the nursery. 
July 2015
 
We also got very arrow-happy with the food and everything was on skewers that we made into arrows.
We had fruit arrows, cypress salad arrows and meat and cheese arrows.
We also had a cake with arrows and a big letter E on top.
It was my first party in years not to have a Mendy cake because she was out of town and I just didn't know what to do with myself!
I can't do that again. 
IMG_8168 IMG_8165 IMG_8155 IMG_8146 IMG_8145 IMG_8147
Water bottles and orange and cranberry mimosas for drinks. 
July 2015
IMG_8158 July 2015
 
We asked everyone to bring a book instead of a card for Easton and as she opened gifts we put them in between these arrow bookholders she could take home.
IMG_8152
Katie is just glowing and such a knockout rocking that belly.
So gorgeous. 
IMG_8163
Joyner family girls
July 2015
Wish I took more party pics during the party with all the guests!
So glad Katie's mom had a camera going around too so she has more. Hostess fail! 
IMG_8160 IMG_8153
July 2015
IMG_1725
July 2015
July 2015 July 2015
We can't wait for baby Easton to get here so soon!!

No comments: