Monday, February 29, 2016

More February

Just a few more things we did in February:
 Pops is everyone's favorite reader at school. I am so glad he has taken the time to do this every week at Kinley's school. I got this pic from her teacher one day.
February 2016
 I had a donut date with these cute boys one morning. We love donuts in pjs and cheesy smiles.
Untitled Untitled Untitled

 Love my days with this boy one on one. I am going to miss them when he starts pre-school next fall. He is the best selfie taker I know.
He loves to smile at himself.
Untitled
Took him to the pet store one day on his own. This has always been of my kids favorite things to do. Good pic of the Rooster hair in all its glory.
February 2016

Living in the digital age is something so different for kids.
Ty asks me to take his picture a lot. For example, "Mom, take a picture of me and my puzzle I finished"
 February 2016

"Mom, take my picture of the clothes I picked out."
 February 2016
Date night seeing "Motown" at the Bass Hall with my Love.
Untitled
A few birthday parties...
Mila and Ella's at Skatetown, we LOVE to skate.
February 2016 February 2016  February 2016 February 2016
 Kinley's rollerblades really solidified her love for skating. She's got it down!
February 2016
These little brothers
 February 2016 February 2016

February 2016
We also had a school sock hop night at Skatetown where Kinley learned to skate with a poodle skirt.
 February 2016

Aslynn's birthday at Sunbelt Gymnastics where I have no pics of Kinley or Aslynn and only one lovebird pic of Ryder and Dylan.
They loved to bounce together in the dark.
February 2016

Francesca turned 30 and Ben and Alex were out of town but Mendy and I went as "the cousins" to help surprise her. It was so fun. All her friends here are so sweet and we loved to be included in the festivities!
 February 2016 February 2016 February 2016

February evenings felt like Springtime and the soccer fields and practices were a great place to be.
 Dylan thinks he is part of the Vipers just sitting right down for a team meeting.
February 2016 February 2016
 The sweetest pic of Aslynn and Kinley
February 2016
 While big brother and sister play, Dylan enjoys the new playground at the soccer fields
February 2016 February 2016 February 2016 

Sometimes we sit in the car and watch Ty practice while Kinley does her homework.
February 2016
 These smiles are the BEST
 February 2016

No comments: